Schließen
Menü

A house with a rich tradition - family-owned since 1878

Hotel Lellmann is steeped in tradition. The foundation stone was laid in 1605, where the former "Zehnthof", a timber-framed house, was built. During the 18th century, the building, which was then owned by the municipality of Löf, was converted into a school.

In 1878, the building was put up for auction – since then it has been family-owned. First it served as a guest-house with a colonial goods store and a bakery.
Between 1914 and 1924, it was fitted with a ballroom. 
In 1928, the first holiday guest rooms were added.

In 1930, parts of the building were destroyed by a fire, however, it was rebuilt in the same year.
In 1955, Ludwig Lellmann took over the house. In the following years, he expanded the number of holiday guest rooms to a total of 30.

In 1963, the guest-house built its first bowling alley. Thereafter, further renovation and modernization measures were taken. Furthermore, a new and modern hotel kitchen and a sauna area were added. Additionally, the sanitary facilities were completely renovated.

In 1974, the building, which then contained more than 60 beds, was further expanded: a modern indoor swimming pool with a solarium and a second bowling alley were added.

During the early 80s, the hotel was completely renovated for the second time and converted into a  modern holiday hotel with a spacious restaurant and dining area, sunny terrace, and comfortable rooms equipped with showers, toilets, telephones, music systems, and in some cases, a separate balcony.

In 1989/90 further renovations increased the bed capacity to the current number of 160.

In May 2006, the hotel's own cocktail bar "Luis – beer, cocktails & more" was opened.

Since 2009, our guests have had access to the "L'eau" – our renovated indoor swimming pool with bio sauna and steam bath.

By the end of 2010, all rooms, bathrooms, and interiors were renovated and designed according to themes, such as wine, stones, Hollywood and flora.

In March 2011, we opened our restaurant "Lomo" – serving the finest steaks from a lava grill and churrasco.

Subsequently, further renovations followed.

We added our beauty and massage studio "L'beaute," which was renovated in the beginning of 2012 and has been flourishing ever since.

By the end of 2012, our unused apartment was converted into a new breakfast and conference room, the "Lehrerzimmer" of teacher Lämpel. Subsequently, further renovations were made in November 2012. Since then, Lomo and the "Lehrerzimmer" can be used as two separate rooms or, alternatively, as one big interconnected room. 

By mid January 2013, the next project was completed. The outdated restaurant "Marcs" was replaced with a new, open reception area, and our own wine parlor – the "RebLaus".

The house, with its rich tradition, enjoys great recognition and fame both within Germany and abroad. Guests value the friendly and familiar atmosphere our house offers, and, of course, its central location on the Lower Moselle.


Hotel – Contact persons

Reservations - hotel & restaurant
Anne Ludwig
Anna Föhr
Marc Schoop

Banquets & celebrations
Anne Ludwig

Conferences
Anne Ludwig

Accounting
Ramona Reichelt



Home
Hotel video
About us
At a glance
Ratings
Rooms & Rates
Rooms & Rates
Room Classic
Room with ba...
Room facing ...
Rose Suite
Champagne Su...
Romeo & Juli...
Price details
Packages
Packages
Hikers
Active trave...
Aficionado
Romantics
Christmas & New Year's Eve
Wining and dining
Wining and d...
Event Calend...
Lomo Restaur...
RebLaus Wine...
Luis Bar
Summer Terra...
Churrasco
Breakfast
Celebrations
Meetings & Conferences
Conference R...
Conference f...
Prices
Supporting p...
Room rent
Beauty & Relaxation
Beauty & rel...
Indoor swimm...
Fitness room...
Beauty care ...
Culture & Leisure
Culture & Le...
Castles & Pa...
Museums
Water Advent...
Theme parks ...
Toolbar
Newsletter
Site notice
Weather repo...
Corporate pa...
Terms & Cond...
Route
EN
DE
Hiking
Hiking
Surreal Hiki...
Wine-hiking ...
Moselsteig t...
Motorbike
Born to be W...
Tourentipps